HEALTH AND HYGIENE
It is advised that you please notify me prior to your booking of any allergies or skin conditions.
Please ensure you mention any contagious illnesses/infections or skin conditions such as conjunctivitis, cold sore etc.
Please note that makeup applications will not be performed whilst these conditions are present due to the high risk of infection being passed on to other clients.
It is 100% the clients responsibility to warn me of any of these conditions, sensitivities or allergies, I will not fall responsible for any reactions that in the unlikely event may occur.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
WHAT ARE MY PRICES?
- You can make a quote on the contact page and fill the forms with information required. *Prices are subject to change without notices.
WHAT ARE MY SERVICES?
- I do bridal, special occasion, photoshoots. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org To enquire more.
DO YOU TRAVEL?
- Yes, I am happy to travel with minimum 2 persons ( makeup and hairdo ) or minimum 4 persons ( makeup only or hairdo only ). Travel fee may incur depending on your location. I am also available for a destination wedding. Please send me an email including location / group booking if interested.
HOW LONG WILL THE APPOINTMENT TAKE?
- Bridal trial will take 2.5 hours to 3 hours including makeup and hairdo, consultation and taking notes.
- 1.5 hours for party makeup and hairdo (events, moms, bridesmaids,party); 2.5 hours for bridal makeup and hairdo. Please make sure you arrive ontime for your appointment.
HOW IS THE BOOKING PROCESS?
- Making a booking with Stephanie Cahyadi MUA meaning you are agreeing to followings:
- All bookings are to be conducted at the place arranged during the discussions. All trials will be conducted at Stephanie’s home studio.
- All bridal bookings require $100 NON REFUNDABLE booking fee. This covers the administration cost and takes your wedding date off the market.
- Once the booking has been made & the deposit is taken, any cancellation or changes to the size of the bridal party will incur additional charges.
- If the booking is downsized after it has been confirmed, you will be charged the original price quoted to cover the loss of other bridal parties turned away for the same date.
- If you wish to cancel your bridal booking before or after the trial, the $100 booking fee is under no circumstances refundable.
- By paying the deposit, you understand and accept that you are entering into a contract and are bound to the terms and conditions stated above.
WHAT DO I NEED TO PREPARE?
- Please ensure leading up to your appointment that you take good care of your skin (cleansing and moisturising) and drink a lot of water. This will help with how the makeup looks on the day and the longevity of the makeup. Please arrive with a clean face to cut down the time. I would advise wearing a white top or shirt to your trial to see full effect what it looks like on the day.